Saturday, July 25, 2009

t.i.t.s. / comba social ride

lubes and i met up early thursday eve. about 5:00 and headed out for a few miles before the 6:00 meet up time. top of hidden fawn we start up the trail and lubes says i'm done. "what?" i go back to find this.......

Good thing it happened here and not on his big ride last weekend! So i rolled up to the upper lot where people were gathering. Pretty good turnout for the group. I was dubbed leader for the ride with some opting for an easier route other than down sisters. But i guess everybody decided to give it a go. I was carrying about 5 pbrs in my pack so every tight corner my upper body was trying to dive over the bars. But i hung in there and only put a foot on a rock to let an uphill rider by, so i'm calling it a clean run down sisters! We re-grouped and headed over to Evergreen Mtn. opted for the east side climb up. Not bad, group spread out here and met up at the top. I grabbed the 24oz. pbr out of the truck so had a total of 7 beers in my pack and folks enjoyed the fruit of my labors. First come first serve on those!





Not sure of mileage or gain but was a good ride then nic, spike and i left the lot with lights and headed back to the lower lot with a jaunt up to brothers lookout. Beautiful night!

No comments:

Post a Comment