Saturday, April 30, 2011

Afternoon with a Bender !


What is bender? drink a case o beer and go ride? nope - it is when you have skates on and your ankles fold in! Its when your chain gets sucked into the spokes multiple times! Its when you skid on the trail and ride off the trail! ....these are all traits of a bender!

Mark (bender) and i hit up some 3 sisters for a quick after work jaunt.
He says i have a tazer in my pack- "if my heart explodes and i go down hit me twice with that bitch and put two of these tablets in my mouth and pour some water dwon me! if that doesnt work call my wife and tell her to call the insurance guy!" (he really had the tazer in his pack!)
ok.....so im a little harsh on the 50 yr old guy - but a bender is a bender ;)

This little fox had me dab on 3 sis to take her pic- other than that it was a clean run! I have two problem spot on the climb up sisters from the other side....one day.....

on a lighter note finally put the el mar on the scale and am pleased with the reading
Notice i did not jump on there! that is the area that needs some attention!

No comments:

Post a Comment