Tuesday, June 16, 2009

A little one on one time

I'm always runnin the boy here or there for hockey and baseball practice or games. Finally a ride with my daughter we have been talking about for a while. She usually needs some coaxing to go, but once were out we have fun! Just a mellow pedal up waterton with a goal to get her to lennys. Considering she hasn't ridden at all lately, I was happy to get her to the first bench on ct. Gotta start somewhere.






I seriously think she enjoyed watching me spin like mad on the single gear trying to keep up with her on the road back down. What looked like we could could get rained on it was nearly perfect conditions with blue sky even finished around 8:30 or so and it was a beautiful evening.

1 comment:

  1. Thats awesome bro. Nothing like some good ol quality father~daughter time.

    ReplyDelete